The K2 Twins Tips For Success
Achieving your goals doesn’t come easily - hard work and dedication is the key.
We want to motivate everyone to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle and with these tips fitness is attainable for all. We follow these guidelines ourselves to keep our energy levels raised and to get the best results from the time we put into training.
- Almonds are the perfect raw snack as they feed muscles. They’re full of iron, protein and healthy fat.
- To satisfy a salty craving between meals, try snacking on plain or lightly seasoned popcorn to save yourself excess calories and fat.
- Grapefruit can be used to reduce blood pressure, and citrus peel can be used as a facial cleanser.
- Beetroot has a range of health benefits, including iron, magnesium, potassium, protein, antioxidants, soluble fibre, and Vitamins A, B6 and C.
- Tomatoes help ward off cancer and heart disease when consumed on a regular basis, and they’re packed with essential vitamins and nutrients, such as Vitamin A and C.
- Your body needs nutrition within 30-minutes after a workout and protein shakes are beneficial as a post-workout recovery drink.
- You can lose up to 1L of water sweating during a workout, so keep hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Keep an eye on your progress to help you measure how close you are to achieving your goals.
- When you are healthy in both your mind and body, true fitness is achieved. Make sure your efforts are undertaken with absolute dedication.
- Performing light exercises such as walking early in the morning can help you stay fresh all day.
- Rest days are important for your body to be able to recover in order to aid growth so sleeping an extra hour at night will be beneficial.
- Even moderate exercise helps reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, and obesity.
Although we are twins and train most days together our workout styles are different from one another. We do rely on each other to help stay motivated and focused.
Join the K2-Club and get access to exclusive deals, competitions, special offers and much more.